A “traditional” family as you are defending, because your “traditional” lifestyle that you’ve choose for your self are far away from your liberal choice by having two children born out of wedlock.
I’m not criticising you for having two children born out of wedlock, I couldn’t care less, but since you are throwing stones in a glass house, I would like to point out what “your kind” of people, republicans are telling us about marriage and children.
- To be able to be a parent you need to be straight
- The child should only be conceived only between between a man and a woman that are married.
- The marriage should be as long as : death do you a part.
- You should pass your hypocritical views on to your children, even if they throws stones in a glass house.
Here is my liberal views
- If you should be so lucky to be a parent, you should do anything for your child and love it unconditional.
- A child could conceived whatever ways as long as it will get a parent or parents that will do anything for the child and love it unconditional.
- A marriage should last as long death do you a part, as long both love each other else get a divorce and move on and always put your child first. A divorce could be hard on a child, but it could even be harder if the parents lives in a love less marriage.
- You should pass on your wisdom and learn your child that everyone are equal.
And you Bristol Palin thinks that your mother, former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, has power ? in the rightwing blogosphere perhaps, but no where else, maybe one more place in your little world that is.
Gay.com writes today that you are latching on to uncovered email from Hillary Clinton that you believes proves the former Alaska governor is a force to be reckoned with.
Bristol Palin took this as proof that Clinton was in fear of her mother. She wrote the following on her blog:
“Hillary’s greatest hits just keep coming… and this time, they reveal that she is terrified of my mom! First of all, Hillary Clinton, the great tolerant one with rainbow Twitter avatars granting open-mindedness to any family formation under the sun, seems a bit more traditional in private than she does in public.
One might call it hypocritical if it didn’t come across as so focused on self-preservation instead of any actual policy stance. But this is just more of the same of what we’ve come to expect from Hillary Clinton. Does she actually believe anything or is she just seeking power and trying to avoid embarrassment?
Liberals like Hillary Clinton would have you believe all sorts of lies about my mother. But, behind closed doors, we find out all sorts of truths, including the fact that Hillary fears my mom’s power… millions of Americans know that what my mom talks about in public is right and what Hillary pretends to stand for is wrong.”
How “traditional” are your family Bristol Palin ?