Katya Zamolodchikova, famous for her participation in RuPauls Drag Race, placed fifth in season 7 having lost to Violet Chachki. She then went on to participate in All Stars 2, and was a runner up. Famed for her gymnastic routines, she leaves an impression wherever she goes.
Following on from Alaska’s Lip Sync Battle in 2016, Katya will be hosting and judging a talent extravaganza. Who better to cast their eye over the flair and aptitude of the best UK LGBT+ students have to offer than the first lady of Russia. Guests can expect a performance from the queen herself, also.
So here’s the gig – got a talent and want to show Katya? Then click on the link and apply for the opportunity to be in breathing distance of the lady herself.
Apply Here: www.studentpride.co.uk.
How the show will run
- Each performer has 1:30 to present their chosen talent
- 3 judges including Katya will have a buzzer to press when they want an act to go through
- Katya will open the show with a stunning gymnastic
- Up to 9 acts will be chosen to perform from those who apply
- The final will consist of 3 acts and the judges have to state their case for why their choice should win
- Audience picks the winner
Photo by Sean M Johnson