The RuPaul’s Drag Race alumni and recent Big Brother contestant is coming to National Student Pride searching for a date… and you could be that lucky person!
The light hearted relief at our event focused on highlighting LGBT+ youth homelessness, being non-binary, bisexuality and body confidence – is going to be a Blind Dates parody you never knew you needed until now.
Following on from Charlie Hides judging last year’s talent show and Alaska judging 2016’s Lip Sync Battle, Courtney will be starring in what we’re calling, ‘Queer Dates.’
Watch as main stage host, MTV’s James Barr introduces Shane Jenek in the persona of Courtney Act to the stage. James will undoubtedly ask Courtney the questions we all want to know about being in the Big Brother House.
Then, Courtney Act will host as our blind dates will pick from a glamorous selection of LGBT+ celebrities and beautiful activists, to be their date.
Who is this dater we hear you ask? It could be you.
Apply now to win a date with the likes of:
- Calum Scott, who is best known for his heartbreaking rendition of Dancing On My Own. December saw him release his next single, which will sure will be a best selling hit – You Are The Reason.
- Made in Chelsea’s Ollie Locke
- Nail Transphobia queen Charlie Craggs
- Or even the gorgeous sweetheart and Queer Britain documentary host Riyadh Khalaf
- Plus two more special guests TBA
You’ll be winning a lucky date to a French-bistro inspired treat in our Queer Dates hideaway.
Now is your time to shine!
Students are invited to enter to win the chance to participate in Queer Dates. It’s their job to persuade Courtney why they should be picked to join her show.