Millennia Scope Entertainment Foundation (MSEF), a 501(c)3 non-for-profit organization, is proud to announce the launch of its official website www.MSEFoundation.org worldwide. MSEF mission: to celebrate the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) community through Television and Motion Pictures by Financing, Producing, and Awarding quality, diverse, non-stereotypical LGBT Video, Television, and Film.
MSEF will become a new, entertaining, and interactive experience for our followers and readers and a useful resource for Independent Filmmakers, Writers, and Directors of quality LGBT Television and Film. No other resource like it exists!
The website will offer many resources
- Enjoy the latest LGBT Entertainment
- Interactive Top Ten Videos
- Submit your favorite LGBT video and movie clips to our Viewers Choice
Participate in voting for nominees for the LGBT Television and Motion Picture Awards
- Apply to MSEF’s LGBT Writer’s Room
- Independent filmmakers will enjoy our film grants and competitions
- Gain insight into film projects under development internally
- Donate to the Foundation
- Sign up to become a member
- Provide feedback to help make the website exciting for you
- Socially network with other on MSEF members on Facebook and Twitter
Why did we create MSEF? To encourage and develop quality and non-stereotypical LGBT television and film that represents our community. The American LGBT community represents approximately 8% – 10% of the population. At this percentage, 30 million people openly identify as LGBT, and over 25 million acknowledge same-sex attraction. The average annual household income of the LGBT community is $81,500 – nearly 80% above the average U.S. household income. Television and Film projects collectively account for less than 1.5% of all media programming. We must do better!
For more information and how you can become a part of this amazing organization, visit them at: www.MSEFoundation.org